There are currently more than 1,000 job vacancies in the UK requiring GDPR qualification, with an average salary of £30,000 a year. Nevertheless, every business handling personal or sensitive data faces greater audits and huge fines for not meeting those standards. Organisations have to tailor compliance culture and carry training and refresher sessions. GDPR qualification could help you achieve that in a time and resource-efficient manner. The course involves a broad understanding of different data types and data protection procedures. It describes the best data safe practices which is crucial knowledge for every employee in an organisation that’s looking to comply with the EU Directive on Personal Data Protection.
GDPR will take an immediate effect on 25 May 2018 and increases organisations responsibility to keep personal data safe, and extends individuals’ rights concerning their information. We offer GDPR training created to meet organisational needs, but an accredited qualification by City & Guilds will give you a broader understanding of data safety and help you comply with the GDPR requirements, including:
- Instant e-Learning developing data handling capability
- No limit how employees can take the course. It’s fast and free.
- Could be completed in 60 minutes.
- Race against the clock to deliver a ‘Subject Access Request’ in our brick breaker game.
- Interviews with legal experts.
- As more information about GDPR becomes known, updates are added.
- Globally recognised City and Guilds accreditation at Pass, Merit and Distinction level.
How you can get GDPR qualification
There are two reasons people gain a GDPR qualification. They might be interested in improving their CV and career prospects, or might be looking to help their organisation to get the benefits of the GDPR and prepare their staff. Our GDPR training course will help you in both ways. Developed by Apex Learning and Development and accredited by City & Guilds, this one-day course provides a comprehensive introduction GDPR and explains how to implement its requirements. There is an exam at the end of the course, and those who pass will receive Pass, Merit or Distinction level demonstrating their knowledge.
Get GDPR Ready with Apex
- City & Guilds Accredited eLearning
- Updated content
- Develops Data Safety knowledge
- Instantly available course
- Completed in 60 minutes
- Subject Access Request game
- Interviews with legal experts
- Interactive content
- Certificate for your CV