GDPR scholarship is rewarded by Apex – a globally recognised organisation used by many of the world’s leading brands and businesses for the quality of our learning and development solutions. Our core design principles and modern technology enable us to develop bespoke development solutions proven to be key enablers of business growth, success, and competitive differentiation. You can also check our GDPR blog for news and updates.
We are now offering an annual GDPR Accredited eLearning course in Data Safety to ten students for free as part of our company’s commitment to help local communities and provide opportunities for young people to improve their education and career prospects. The course is an ideal chance for college and university students to achieve their learning goals and gain additional data safety skills.
As well as award-winning and globally recognised learning provider, we are proud to be involved in individual scholarships to grant educational opportunities for those interested in expanding their knowledge and boost their CV. Our scholarship awards are available to any college or undergraduate students who are studying worldwide. They are open to graduate students who may be interested in pursuing a different type of further education to enhance their career prospects. This can be in any subject at any accredited institution around the world.
When it comes to GDPR scholarship with Apex, all academic applicants need to meet specific criteria. Students who wish to participate must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university. Students must be aged 16 years or over. A student can win a scholarship only once within the same year. Individuals are selected based on academic performance, demonstration of leadership qualities and the ability to participate in cross-cultural activities. It’s also important for a scholarship candidate to be able to provide a personal statement and a letter of reference completed by a professor or supervisor.
Originality is the essence of true scholarship. Creativity is the soul of the true scholar.
Applicants must submit an essay of at least 1,000 words. Applicants will be judged on the essays they provide which should include their academic as well as non-academic achievements. Remember this is a merit-based scholarship which is not based on financial need.
In this essay, you should provide a personal statement about how the award would improve educational prospects and what would you subsequently do with the qualification. You should include:
1. How you became aware of our educational award.
2. How would you use the scholarship?
3. Your course and year at university.
4. What subject interests you.
5. How would you use the education in your future life
6. What course date you would apply for
Please submit your work to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline 15th June 2019. The ten winners will be chosen on the quality of their submissions and selected in around six weeks after the deadline. Enjoy writing your essay and good luck!
Application Process Will Close In
Error: Your Requested widget "T(-) Countdown " is not in the widget list.
- [do_widget_area footer-widget-area]
- [do_widget_area page-sidebar]
- [do_widget id="categories-2"]
- [do_widget id="picturebox-9"]
- [do_widget id="pages-9"]
- [do_widget id="recent-posts-3"]
- [do_widget_area page-sidebar-1]
- [do_widget_area page-sidebar-2]
- [do_widget_area shop-sidebar]
- [do_widget_area shop-widget-area]
- [do_widget_area widgets_for_shortcodes]
- [do_widget id="countdowntimer-2"]
- [do_widget_area wp_inactive_widgets]
GDPR Accredited Training with Apex
- City & Guilds Accredited eLearning
- Updated content
- Develops Data Safety knowledge
- Instantly available course
- Completed in 60 minutes
- Subject Access Request game
- Interviews with legal experts
- Interactive content
- Certificate for your CV